INVESTIGATORY PROJECTS !!

Discuss and ask anything about CBSE Course book, Syllabus, NCERT Books, Reference Books and other online e-books.

Moderators: monika, priya

INVESTIGATORY PROJECTS !!

Postby angel89 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:11 pm

:hilfe:
hey !!
well this post will be useful mostly to the students of class 11 and 12 doing science !
any of the ex-12ths are requested to give us ideas for the investigatory project ?
we are told in our school that it is necessary for us to do somethign different in order to score well in the boards ! is it true ?
even the present 12th's could send in replies to what they are planning on doing for their investigatory project ! this way we could exchange ideas or somethign !
plss reply!
thx a lott u all !
angel
angel89

Postby preeti » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:38 pm

is it so?
well, v havent been told anything as such till now so no idea! :irre:
preeti
Novice
Novice

Postby tvns » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:25 pm

hai
now iam in 12th.are told about the project you have to submit in the month of nov. in informatics pratices.is environmental education included for you.
tvns
Novice
Novice

Postby neeti » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:59 pm

hi
i m also in 12th class this year n we r also told to make an investigatory project in chemistry n phy.

:hilfe: can ne body plz tell me do we hav to make project in informatics practices also?
:wallbash: n is environmental studies r also ging to be added as a subject this year?
plz reply i m very tensed
neeti

Postby angel89 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:25 pm

hey !!!
even i am in 12th now !! well we were told about the investigatory projects and were advised that we finish it well in advance because we will need all the time to revise before the boards ...not to waste time on this project !!!
in physics you have the freedom to do it on any topic but my physics sir wants us to do somethign different !!
there is a project for the ones who took computer science (C++) ...and you have to write a decent program ....like a game or a thing for hospital management or some such interface !!!
environmental studies has not been added for us as a subject ..what about you all ???
well chem investigatory is easier compared to the physics !! i choose one of the easiest of the lot ...tannin's.........refer the chem practical manul for further choices !!
anyways ....people with ideas for physics investigatory please write in !
angel89

Re: INVESTIGATORY PROJECTS !!

Postby MollieVX » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:37 pm

I am currently in class XI and need to do a project in chemistry. I was thinking of doing one on foaming capacity of soaps oron contents of different tea leaves.
Which one would be a better choice and chosen by less students? Or any other 'unique' idea?
PLZ REPLY!!! :hilfe:
MollieVX
Born
Born

Re: INVESTIGATORY PROJECTS !!

Postby sneha23 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:15 am

Hey...contents of diff tea leaves is much better den foaming capacity..i myself did d tea leaves one last year n i found it quite easy n succesful...so if u need any further help on dis topic or regarding d notes u can contact me.... :up: :up:
sneha23
Born
Born

Return to CBSE Books & Syllabus